Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sephora Order and Swap Items Galore

So I have been putting in last orders (sort of like a last supper of sorts) before the new year rolls around and my hubby and I start saving everything we have for a house. This post will just say what I ordered and show you pics. I will review them soon for you all!

So I received this Clinique shadow pallet that looks simply amazing. The colors from left to right are Mochaberry duo light shade, disco pink (looks like an amazing blush color), Lucky Penny and Chocolate Chip:

Clinique Shadow Quad - small pic

Next is my amazing Sephora order. I decided to splurge since I have just recently swapped or sold half of my makeup collection (No longer supporting Everyday Minerals so I wanted to get rid of what I don't use which was quite a lot...more on that in future posts) and I decided to go with having less makeup but more quality items. Here goes!

Ladies and Gents, I present the one, the only, the most amazing talked about blush in the history of the world (insert drum roll here)...

Sneak Peek:
NARS box

Any guesses yet? I am sure you have it figured out. If not try one more guess...I'll wait!


......


.......



NARS Orgasm blush! Ta-da:
NARS Orgasm blush

NARS Orgasm blush2


It looks so dang pretty. I can't wait to try it out tomorrow.

Next on the list is to replace my current concealers. I have heard amazing things about this product. Benefit Erase Paste! I picked it in fair since I heard it wasn't as fair as they say it is. I think it will match me perfectly.

Cute little box:
Benefit Erase Paste4

Spatula, how to instructions and product:
Benefit Erase Paste3

Looks promising:
Benefit Erase Paste

So can't wait to try this out under my eyes tomorrow and on my broken capillary spots. This will be a good test of this product.

Next on the list is my most favorite polish company, a set that was a fantastic deal with some fantastic looking colors ($18!). From left to Right: True Romantic, Domestic Goddess, Metro Chic

OPI colors2

And I ordered Opening Night for my step daughter as a stocking stuffer. She is kinda in the black nail polish emo phase going on, I figure a dark navy blue would be appropriatefor her. I almost want to keep this color for myself, would make an awesome toe nail polish:

OPI Opening Night

And then on top of the 3 free samples I received I got a clutch with 8 more free samples for nothing! What a deal.

Sephora samples bag

All of the samples:
Sephora Samples2

I will be back with reviews but so far I am very happy with what I ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment