Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My how time flies!

Wow, I cannot believe how fast time goes by. My last post was in July and now we are in mid November and Christmas is around the corner! And speaking of that, I just about finished my Christmas shopping up this weekend. YAY me!

So I am still addicted to makeup and have just a ton more then I used to have. My latest purchase is a new holiday set from MAC Cosmetics: http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT1910&PRODUCT_ID=6738

Here are my pics of my purchase and a look I created with some of the colors:

MAC Paint Pot in blackground. I have used this on my arm but not on my eyelids yet. I did notice it is harder to remove then Painterly is, could be because it was on thicker on my arm then I usually put on my eyelids. Anyway here is a pic:
MAC Blackground Paint Pot

It goes on as light or as dark as you want it too. It can go on as a light grey, charcoal grey or jet black. And it has the prettiest silver sparkle!

Here is my complete MAC purchase with the pigments and blackground:
MAC Pigments & Blackground

And here is blackground on my arm with the pigments over the top:
MAC Blackground and Pigments swatches 2

Here are individual pics of the pigments. Boy are they beautiful!

Jardin Aires:

Jardin Aires

Rush Metal:
Rushmetal

Museum Bronze:
Museum Bronze

Copperized:
Copperized

Reflects Gold Glitter:
Reflects Gold

oh man these colors are so gorgeous! I still need to learn how to apply these pigments without getting a lot of fall out while applying it but I am sure with some practice I will become a pro. Here is the eye look I made with Jardin Aires on the inner 2/3 of my lid and Rush Metal on the outer 1/3 of my eyelid. I also threw some Everyday Minerals Movie Night shadow over Rush Metal to make it more wearable for the day time:

MAC Pigments3

MAC Pigments1

I have tons more MAC products to review. Also I am getting some Silk Naturals lippies in the mail soon and will review those along with the eyeshadow colors that I have. I need to be more consistent and will be! Famous last words right. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment