Sunday, April 5, 2009

Swatches of the new SandCastle Kit

I got my Sandcastle kit by Everyday Minerals yesterday and some other sample colors and two free lippies in good colors. YAY!

Here you can see a pic of the four colors in the left corner and the lippies in Coffee Shop and Spring Berries along with the free eyeshadow brush that comes with the kit:
Free lipglosses and sand castle kit

Here are the swatches for the four colors. In order from left to right: Freckles, Board Walk, Funnel Cake and Drift Wood.
Freckles, Boardwalk, Funnel Cake & Driftwood

Here are the other colors that I received in order from left to right: Movie Night, Autumn Afternoon, Cliche, Spring Clean and Bouqet:
Movie Night, Autumn Afternoon, Cliche, Spring Clean & Bouquet

I absolutely LOVE Movie Night and Autumn Afternoon and Bouquet as a blush. I want a large Bouquet now and a mini Autumn Afternoon and Movie Night.

In case you are wondering how these colors compare to others. Cypress is at the top, Freckles is at the bottom. Cypress is more sparkle and less overall color, freckles is a very deep army green.
Cypress & Freckles 3

Autumn Afternoon (left) compared to Funnel Cake (right):
Autumn Afternoon & Funnel Cake swatch

Samba Lessons (right) compared to Boardwalk (left):
Samba Lessons and Boardwalk

Boardwalk is a more black brown with gold sparkle. Samba Lessons is a brown with silver sparkle.

The link to the thread is located here. This blog likes to cut off my pics.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I love to see the swatches of the Sand Castle Kit :) I didn`t buy the kit because there are still lots of new colors for me to try at EDM, I only bought the Funnel Cake.
    I found EDM some few months ago, and now I am addicted ;)
    Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen I am sorry I didn't see this before. Funnel Cake is very nice, one of my faves from the EDM collection.

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete