Thursday, April 2, 2009

Every link you need to have for Everyday Minerals

Here is every link that you will need for Everyday minerals:

The Website:
https://www.everydayminerals.com/


Swatch and product pictures so you can figure out what you want to try:
Product Pics
Skin Swatches
The password for both of these is minerals
Forum Swatches

Everyday Minerals will run specials a couple of times a month. When you place orders over a certain amount of money you will get products free or sometimes a percentage of money off.
Specials Page

They have a wonderful forum where you can learn about the makeup, post for help if you need to find your foundation color or if you want to learn about all natural skin care. Very informative forum here.

They also have a cool blog here.

That about sums it up as far as the highlights of the site goes. Look at everything and just try to decide what you want...I bet you order way more then you intended too! :)

2 comments:

  1. I have had a bad taste in my mouth lately with EDM. Not had the best experiences with them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! I will probably still post if I really like something of theirs or make a look using their products but I am not ordering from them again. They are turning on their customers!

    ReplyDelete