Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Little Monsters

Ok, cats absolutely amaze me. They all have unique personalities and are so different! They are so funny and so strange and they make my life so much richer. I wanted to post some pics of my little monsters that I love and adore.

First off I have to give a little spot to my first boy Tigger. He is my little son who passed away last June. He actually passed away the day before my birthday and it was the worst birthday of my life. He passed away from cancer, it was the hardest thing I have had to go through in a long time. It started one morning where he couldn't stand. He was stumbling around the bathroom. I rushed him to the vet. they gave him fluids because he was dehydrated and I brought him back home thinking all would be ok. He spent the day throwing up and hiding behind my couch. I ended up rushing him to an emergency vet over night where he ended up spending the last week of his life. After numerous tests and mess ups he finally had to be put down on June 12, 2008.

He lived a long and healthy life. I got him when he was about 1. My neighbors next door were getting rid of him and asked me if I would take him. I got him when my parents were getting divorced so I was incredibly happy to get a little friend at my Dad's apartment. I went and got him without even knowing what he looked like and since that day we were best friends. he was my shadow, my little mischevious Tiger. We had the best 13 years together and I will never forget him!I love you so much and miss you so much Tigger:

Tigger in the box

Next is the hairy beast that doesn't believe she is a cat a.k.a. Panza! Panza is a beautiful long haired Tuxedo patterned cat. She is 10 years old, is totally convinced she is a princess that requires plenty of pampering, but she is also a total schizo. Since I moved in with Steve she has improved tremendously!

Panza Bear

here is the newest addition to our family, little Gizmo!

Gizmo 2

She is going to be 2 in July and she is the sweetest kitty with a feisty streak. I think it is the orange in her that causes the fiest since Tigger was orange and had such feist in him! Gizmo does have her own 4 story play toy, she requires one if we don't want to come home to broken items around the house. She runs laps around the couch and house. She is totally crazy but such a sweetie at the same time. She will grow up to be the lap cat I always wanted.

Those are the little monsters of my house. :)

5 comments:

  1. Your "furry beasts" are adorable! I thought mine was the only one who broke stuff (she's a litlle bit of a klutz). Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you! She gets so crazy and energetic that she knocks things over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous kitties! Tigger was quite the handsome man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, that was me, posted under the wrong account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww thanks, i agree! Tigger was indeed handsome. :D

    ReplyDelete