Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Early Eyeshadow looks by Everyday Minerals

Here is an early look that I made before I became more experienced with makeup tricks and techniques. This is simply Snowflakes eyeshadow by Everyday Minerals:

Purple - eyes closed

It is such a beautiful purple color. Being a brunette with brown eyes, I find browns, purples, blues and greens look good on me.

Snowflakes again but an all over face look. I was using Golden Winged butter foundation which isn't my actual foundation color and was too yellow on me. With this look I am wearing Wake Up Call blush which is the most beautiful red color, gives me the perfect winter flush! But it has been discontinued unfortunately.

Purple - full face

This is another older look I made using Smokey to line my upper lash line, Sunset Voyage as a base, To Do List inner corner, Thank You in crease and on lid:
thank you 1

Thank you is another discontinued color that is an absolutely beautiful red color. Looks scary in the jar, absolutely beautiful on!

No comments:

Post a Comment