Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Urban Decay Delux Shadow Box

I LOVE this pallet! All of the colors are easy to use and the best part is none of the shadows have chunky glitter in them. I hate those shadows that Urban Decay makes with the chunky glitter, I spend days getting it off of my face. And I spend the day looking like a disco ball. But here is the pallet. My fave color in the pallet is underground but many others come in a close second. Here is a look today I made with Fishnet on the lid, Ransom over it, Zero in the outer corner and Scratch in the crease. I also lined with Urban Decay's Rockstar liner on the top and on the waterline. I used mascara on the top and bottom lashes as well, Clinique High Impact mascara.

Fishnet-Ransom Look1

Fishnet-Ransom Look2

Fishnet-Ransom Look3

I find the best way to apply Urban Decay shadows for me is with my finger. They blend out much easier that way then using a brush. And I used MAC Paint Pot in Painterly for a primer. Love that primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment